About the Festival
About the 2018 Music Festival
The Northumbrian Music Festival enters its 7th year in 2018.
- 4 Hotels in The Robert Parker Collection will host an exciting series of concerts in Northumberland, the Scottish Borders and The Lake District.
- In 2018, the festival will now be performed at Doxford and Eshott Hall Hotels, as well as The Wordsworth Hotel in Grasmere, and Ednam House in Kelso.
- Our programme is nearly complete. It will feature
- The Northumbrian Ranters, who have been with us from the beginning
- Graeme Danby, whose voice can hold a football crowd the palm of his hand.
- In Grasmere we are presenting a programme of Sacred Misc and an Opera Gala Evening in Grasmere Church, which is next door to the Wordsworth Hotel.
- Much Loved Productions will be returning with the Three English Tenors, and Austin Gunn and Friends will present a Spring Serenade with music from all genres, and songs from a Northumberland-written opera.
- MLP will also present a fully costumed performance of HMS Pinafore from Scratch, which includes training for the audience to act as the chorus, before the full interactive [and fun-filled] performance.
- The Festival takes place 23rd January 2018 to Saturday April 7th over 11 concerts.
- Special offers will be in place soon, so watch this space.